A recent study shows that men apply for a job or promotion when they meet only 60% of the qualifications, but women and other marginalized groups apply only if they meet 100% of them. So, if you think you’d be a great fit, but don’t necessarily meet every single requirement on one of our job openings, please still apply. We’d love to consider your application!
At Wayspring, we are committed to furthering our value of Equity & Inclusion throughout our recruiting practices. We seek diversity of background and opinion, as we think these attributes improve the performance of our company and are the right thing to do for our communities. We recognize and remove barriers to success within our company and communities. We seek to build a recruiting process that is inclusive and fosters diversity.
Overview of the Senior Cloud Architect
Wayspring is seeking an experienced senior cloud architect with a primary focus on AWS cloud-based infrastructure and technology. They will work as a tactical and strategic leader to build and operate cloud infrastructure and technology throughout the organization, accomplish day-to-day and project initiatives, and support stakeholders and the company to accomplish long-term growth. This position is full-time, hybrid and remote-friendly, and provides a competitive salary and benefits.
Responsibilities of the Senior Cloud Architect
- Participate as a Senior Cloud Architect in all aspects of architecting and engineering cloud-based infrastructure and technology
- Develop and execute projects including implementing, maintaining, upgrading, and strategic initiatives
- Build reliable infrastructure services in our cloud environment (AWS) to deliver reliable and secure services to business stakeholders
- Help define cloud infrastructure and technology strategic initiatives, systems, and processes
- Promote automated and semi-automated configuration and systems for long-term success including Infrastructure as Code
- Continue to build observability into all systems
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to cloud infrastructure deployment and operations
- Work closely with key internal stakeholders for ongoing improvements and overall operations and monitoring of our environment
- Support cloud infrastructure budgets and reports
- Regularly address operational, security, and compliance issues through monitoring, vulnerability management, configuration and patch management
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Information Technology, Information Systems, or a related field, or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of experience working in technology
- Experience building and operating a cloud-based infrastructure environment, preferably AWS
- Excellent project management and organization skills
- Working understanding of broad infrastructure systems and operations best practices
- Experience with advanced Security and Compliance
- Preferred experience in server administration (Linux/Windows)
- Preferred experience in Containers (Docker) and container orchestration (Amazon ECS, Kubernetes)
Company and Benefit Summary
Wayspring has reimagined substance use disorder treatment. We provide individualized care, delivered with a peer-centered approach. We focus on making sure patients have their basic needs met, like access to care, economic stability, and connection to relationships and community. Then we help each person find their own way to wellness.
- Hybrid In-Office/WFH options for the Nashville Office – other markets are fully remote!
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Options
- Company funded HSA
- Monthly Gym Allowance
- Paid parental leave – all parents included!
- Company paid short term disability, long term disability and life insurance
- Generous 401k match
- Premium Employee Assistance Program, inclusive of counseling sessions
- Company Contributions to Future Minded Savings (think 529, HSA, Student Loan Reimbursement, and Emergency savings fund)
- Generous PTO package (accrual policy based on years of service) and an additional 10 paid company holidays
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.