A recent study showed that men apply for a job or promotion when they meet only 60% of the qualifications, but women and other marginalized groups apply only if they meet 100% of them. So, if you think you’d be a great fit, but don’t necessarily meet every single requirement on one of our job openings, please still apply. We’d love to consider your application! !
At Wayspring, we are committed to furthering our value of Equity & Inclusion throughout our recruiting practices. We seek diversity of background and opinion, as we think these attributes improve the performance of our company and are the right thing to do for our communities. We recognize and remove barriers to success within our company and communities. We seek to build a recruiting process that is inclusive and fosters diversity.
Overview of the Addiction Medicine Nurse Practitioner
Wayspring is seeking an Addiction Medicine Nurse Practitioner with the ability to prescribe all MAT medications, including buprenorphine, to join our team to fulfill its mission of advancing recovery and early remission to those suffering from Substance Use Disorder. We provide care on an outpatient basis primarily to those suffering from Substance abuse addiction and operate an integrated care delivery clinic with provision of medical and behavioral health services.
We offer medication-assisted treatment along with counseling and case management within a virtual setting in order bring the most comprehensive level of care to the patients that we serve.
Responsibilities of the Addiction Medicine Nurse Practitioner
- Provide initial evaluation, diagnosis, treatment, and ongoing support for individuals with complex addiction and substance related health conditions
- Complete full and appropriate documentation to support development of integrated care plan and support for encounter data
- Provide education regarding illness and prognosis to assist with clarification of patient and family goals of care and support development of a comprehensive care plan
- Interpret test results to diagnose any health issues and provide feedback to patients
- Educate and counsel patients regarding medication compliance
- Work with an interdisciplinary team of professionals to administer the best care for those patients that need not only medical therapy, but behavioral health services as well
- Conduct patient follow-up visits regarding patients’ progress with medication and/or treatment
- Provision of immediate services of primary care and/or contacts patient’s PCP and/or specialist(s) when necessary
- Reviews and oversees progress and treatment plans, including making any adjustments
- Participates in multi-disciplinary team rounds and leads on medical management considerations
- Maintains required licensure, certifications and CME credits
- Adhere to Wayspring information security and privacy requirements
- Active and unrestricted medical license as a Nurse Practitioner within the state of Delaware
- Experience providing addiction medicine services for both medically and socially complex populations
- Experience managing complex substance use disorders
- Ability to develop relationships with network and community physicians, and other providers
- Current DEA licensure and prescriptive authority in state where applicable
- DATA 2000 (XDEA) waiver, preferably waivered for 275 patients (ability to obtain during application process)
- Ability to work virtually and with diverse care teams
- Effective time management and communication skills
- Computer literate and experience with Electronic Medical Records
- Preferred board certification in Addiction medicine or related field
- Preferred credentialed with Medicaid plans
Company and Benefit Summary
- Wayspring has reimagined substance use disorder treatment. We provide individualized care, delivered with a peer-centered approach. We focus on making sure patients have their basic needs met, like access to care, economic stability, and connection to relationships and community. Then we help each person find their own way to wellness.
- Hybrid In-Office/WFH options for the Nashville Office – other markets are fully remote!
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Options
- Company funded HSA
- Monthly Gym Allowance
- Paid parental leave – all parents included!
- Company paid short term disability, long term disability and life insurance
- Generous 401k match
- Premium Employee Assistance Program, inclusive of counseling sessions
- Company Contributions to Future Minded Savings (think 529, HSA, Student Loan Reimbursement, and Emergency savings fund)
- Generous PTO package (accrual policy based on years of service) and an additional 10 paid company holidays
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.