A recent study shows that men apply for a job or promotion when they meet only 60% of the qualifications, but women and other marginalized groups apply only if they meet 100% of them. So, if you think you’d be a great fit, but don’t necessarily meet every single requirement on one of our job openings, please still apply. We’d love to consider your application!
At Wayspring, we are committed to furthering our value of Equity & Inclusion throughout our recruiting practices. We seek diversity of background and opinion, as we think these attributes improve the performance of our company and are the right thing to do for our communities. We recognize and remove barriers to success within our company and communities. We seek to build a recruiting process that is inclusive and fosters diversity.
Overview of the Clinical Operations Manager
The Clinical Operations Manager leads our market-based Comprehensive Recovery Solutions team of Peer Recovery Specialists and Recovery Partners. Their primary responsibility is to oversee the daily activities of staff engaged in the delivery of services to members enrolled in the program. The Clinical Operations Manager will be responsible for the collection, perpetual monitoring, and presentation of outcomes and key performance indicators for Wayspring’s market-based Comprehensive Recovery Solution. Our ideal candidate would have management experience in the behavioral health arena, preferably in the field of substance use disorders. Strong organizational and communication skills are necessary, as well as the ability to effectively support and mentor staff.
Responsibilities of the Clinical Operations Manager
- Responsible for day-to-day operations of Wayspring’s Comprehensive Recovery Solution for market
- Lead delivery of in-market execution of Recovery Solutions playbook
- Supervise and manage Wayspring’s Recovery Partners and Peer Recovery Specialists, ensuring compliance with policies and procedures and assisting with member triage and support
- Partner with the Community Relations Specialist to enhance member enrollment in Wayspring’s Recovery Solution
- Support management and contribute to enhancement of relationships with ASAM level 3 and 4 providers in the market area as well as MAT clinics
- Develop and execute benchmarks and key performance indicators, including member engagement and success metrics
- Ensure compliance with federal and state regulations as well as health plan policies relative to program documentation and reporting
- Perform other duties as required, assigned, or requested
- Adhere to Wayspring information security and privacy requirements
- 8-10 years of experience in clinical service delivery
- Supervisory experience; clinical preferred
- History of managing substance use disorder or behavioral health programs preferred
- Excellent written, computer, presentation, and oral communication skills
- Strong leadership skills and willingness to support and manage front-line staff
- Passion for serving patients with substance use disorder
- Appetite for learning and self-improvement
- Healthcare services, healthcare IT, and/or entrepreneur skills a plus
Company and Benefit Summary
Wayspring has reimagined substance use disorder treatment. We provide individualized care, delivered with a peer-centered approach. We focus on making sure patients have their basic needs met, like access to care, economic stability, and connection to relationships and community. Then we help each person find their own way to wellness.
- Hybrid In-Office/WFH options for the Nashville Office
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Options
- Company funded HSA
- Monthly Gym Allowance
- Paid parental leave – all parents included!
- Company-paid short term disability, long term disability, and life insurance
- Generous 401k match
- Premium Employee Assistance Program, inclusive of counseling sessions
- Company Contributions to Future Minded Savings (think 529, HSA, Student Loan Reimbursement, and Emergency savings fund)
- Generous PTO package (accrual policy based on years of service) and an additional 10 paid company holidays
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.